EFT Tapping in Primary Schools
GUEST SPEAKER: Primary school teachers, Theresa Virgona and Jo Barker, reflect on what they’ve learned and on the feedback from school staff after introducing Primary Schools in Victoria, Australia, to EFT Tapping. In this video they cover:
- why they decided to start introducing EFT Tapping in Primary Schools.
- the time and energy-saving benefit for teachers and support staff of integrating EFT Tapping into their school day with just 5 minutes a day.
- the practical ‘how’ part of their Tap Happy programs
Watch and learn as Theresa and Jo share some of the feedback they got from teachers in Victoria, Australia, who succeeded in giving it a go in their classroom. And if you want more feedback from staff after watching the video, click here.
EFT TAPPING IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS: SPECIAL INTERVIEW
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Theresa Virgona and Jo Barker are the founders of Tap Happy. Tap Happy is a business specialising in working with children and adults to resolve emotional stressors and anxieties for learning and well-being. Their EFT Tapping programs for schools equip participants (students, staff, or parents) with the lifelong skill of the Emotional Freedom Technique that they can apply to any of life’s stressors. You can learn more about their work at: https://taphappy.com.au/
MORE ON INTRODUCING EFT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
- “Learning and Wellbeing: Resolving Emotional Stressors in School”, article by Theresa Virgona and Jo Barker
- “EFT Tapping in a Year 5 Classroom: Jen Shackleton’s Tapping in School Project” Jen’s article that includes a sample of student work
- “EFT Tapping with Year 1 Classes and Beyond”, interviewing Tina Bajjada
- “EFT Tapping with Year 5 and 6 Classes”, interviewing Dr. Margaret Lambert
- “Bringing EFT into Greek Primary Schools”, article by Marina Koutra
- “Emotional Regulation Skills for Kids: Tapping in the Classroom for Ages 6-10”, interviewing Sarah Gilbert