EFT Tapping in Primary School
GUEST SPEAKER: Jen Shackleton reflects on what she learned and the benefits for behavior management, student well-being, and learning that her staff observed from introducing EFT Tapping in her school in Saffron Walden, England. In this interview she talks about:
- why she decided to introduce EFT Tapping to three year groups at St Mary’s Church of England Primary School this year.
- the practical ‘how’ part of her Tapping in School initiative.
- the benefits teachers and children experienced from this well-being intervention, and what she plans to do differently in the next school year.
EFT TAPPING IN PRIMARY SCHOOL: SPECIAL INTERVIEW
To access the sample of student work Eleni refers to in this interview, click on the example of student work below.
This sample of student work clearly evidences the benefits of Jen’s EFT Tapping in Primary School intervention for student’s learning and well-being.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jen Shackleton is a qualified EFT and NLP Practitioner and an experienced teacher and school leader. She combines her role at St Mary’s with her private coaching and therapeutic business. You can learn more about her work by visiting her official website at: https://jenshackleton.co.uk
MORE ON INTRODUCING EFT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
- “EFT Tapping in a Year 5 Classroom: Jen Shackleton’s Tapping in School Project” Jen’s Guest Writer article that includes a sample of student work
- “EFT Tapping with Year 1 Classes and Beyond”, interview with Tina Bajjada
- “EFT Tapping with Year 5 and 6 Classes”, interview with Dr. Margaret Lambert
- “Bringing EFT into Greek Primary Schools”, article by Marina Koutra
- “Learning and Wellbeing: Resolving Emotional Stressors in School”, article by Theresa Virgona and Jo Barker
- “Emotional Regulation Skills for Kids: Tapping in the Classroom for Ages 6-10”, interview with Sarah Gilbert