Do Less, Be More, Achieve More
In this interview you will learn:
- How to achieve more…with less stress
- The relationship between the quality of the results you get and the quality of your emotions
- The two biggest blocks to Emotional Intelligence
Speaker: Sanjay Shah
Sanjay Shah is an Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Over the last 18 years, Sanjay has built a thriving career, working with professional entrepreneurs, business owners and public organisations across the UK.
- A series of life challenges culminating in a heart attack by the age of 42 contributed to some hard and fast lessons for Sanjay in how to live a more fulfilled life without sacrificing career, relationships and health.
- This has led to a successful business, showing thousands of service sector professionals how to build successful businesses and leave a lasting legacy without paying a price for their success.
- As a transformational speaker, Sanjay is highly rated by his peers and has spoken for many organisations within the UK, and also in Spain, India and the USA.
- To join Sanjay’s newsletter and download a free video, go to: http://sanjayshah.tv/
Interviewer: Eleni Vardaki
Hi, I’m Eleni Vardaki.
I’m an educator who’s worked with over 2,000 teens and adults over the last 10 years.
Here to help you learn how to achieve more with less stress, so that you can start to enjoy their life more.
I’ve worked with girls and women ages 10 to 70 on various confidence-related problems.
In my virtual mentoring programs, I work closely with people who want to change their habits to change their life.