The Truth About Stress & Body Confidence
In this interview you will learn:
- Why body confidence issues are so widespread among girls and women
- How body image issues can be more subtle and insidious than just the obvious manifestations (anorexia, bulimia, body dysmorphia)
- How experiencing the stress of personal trauma is related to understanding and resolving body confidence issues
Speaker: Jessi Kneeland
Jessi Kneeland is a Body Confidence Coach as well as a Writer and TEDx Speaker
- She’s on a mission to help women break free from body image issues, and finally learn to love their whole bodies – unconditionally.
- On top of nearly a decade of experience as a personal trainer in NYC, Jessi became an iPEC certified life coach.
- She now lives in upstate New York and works with clients from all over the world, remotely.
- And you can find her at: https://jessikneeland.com/
- And to access her free gift, please CLICK HERE. Enjoy!
Interviewer: Eleni Vardaki
Eleni Vardaki is an educator who’s worked with over 2,000 adults and teens over the last 10 years.
I’m on a mission to help girls and women of all ages who want to find their voice so they can enjoy their life more.
I’ve mentored girls and women ages 10 to 70.
In my virtual mentoring programs, I work closely with people who want to change their habits to change their life.
>>> Want to book a Discovery Call, please CLICK HERE and I’ll see you on the other side <<<